Monday, April 7, 2008

Telephone interview dress code revised

interview I had a telephone job interview today. My friend A. sent me a message yesterday suggesting that I dress for it because it makes a difference psychologically. I gave her advice serious thought, but the good thing about a telephone interview is that it can reduce your stress level; if you dress for it, won’t your professional outfit bring all the anxiety back? Then I thought that ‘dressing’ does not necessarily mean wearing a suit. It’s about taking the pajamas off and use clothing as a motivating factor. What would be my motivational clothing? When that question came across my mind it was already too late to go out and buy a Batman costume. That’s how I ended up answering the phone in my spinning clothing.

3 comments:

Giovanni Stoto said...

riconosco la sedia :-)

Silvia said...

e il divano, e il tavolino, e il tappeto... niente di nuovo sotto il sole!

Anonymous said...

It seems excellent idea to me is